Antipasto Holiday Wreath
Ingredients: serves 4 to 6 appetizer portions
- 1 stalk broccoli, cut into florets
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 9 fresh mozzarella balls
- 9 green or black olives, pitted
- 3 oz. prosciutto, cut in half
- 4 oz. sliced salami
- ½ c. Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- store-bought miniature peppers in a jar
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- 9 bamboo skewers 3.5” length
- Either steam or blanch broccoli florets. Set aside.
- Wrap each mozzarella ball with a piece of prosciutto. Make 9 total and set aside.
- Load the bamboo skewer with prosciutto-wrapped cheese, olive, and cherry tomato. Repeat the procedure and make 9 total skewers. Set aside.
- On a serving plate, place skewers, broccoli, and rosemary to form a wreath. Add decorate with salami and miniature peppers. Drizzle dressing and serve.