Asparagus with Oregano Mayo
Ingredients: Serves 2 as an appetizer
- 4 stalks asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus and peel about 2 inches from the bottom of each stalk using a peeler.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and cook asparagus for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and oregano. Set aside.
- Place a soft-boiled egg on top of the asparagus and serve with oregano mayo on the side. Enjoy warm or cold.