Avocado & Shrimp Rolls
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 4 dinner rolls
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, cut into chunks
- 5 oz. cooked shrimps
- 2 lettuce leaves, torn by hand into bite-size pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Kewpie Deep-Roasted Sesame Dressing
- ½ tsp. coriander powder
- In a small bowl, immerse the sliced onions in water. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the dressing and coriander powder. Add the avocado chunks and toss gently to coat.
- Split the dinner rolls in half, but ensure they remain attached. For each roll: place a portion of lettuce, onion, shrimp, and the avocado mixture between the two halves.
- Once all rolls are prepared, transfer them to a serving plate.
- Serve immediately.