Baked Salmon with Mayo
Ingredients: 4 servings
- 14 oz salmon filet
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 1-1/3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 390F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat butter and cook the salmon for a minute on both sides. The salmon does not have to be fully cooked. Place all vegetables around the salmon.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and uncover. Spread the mayonnaise over the salmon and place it back to cook in the oven for another 10 minutes. Serve hot.