Bangbang Chicken (shredded chicken salad)
Ingredients: 4 servings
- 9 oz chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp sake or white wine
- 1/4 Tbsp salt
- 1 tomato, cut in half and sliced
- 3.5 oz Persian cucumber, julienned
- 4 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Place the chicken on a microwave safe plate. Rub salt evenly on both sides, then pour sake or white wine.
- Cover the plate lightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Check to see if it is fully cooked. Heat for another minute if necessary.
- Remove from the microwave with caution and let it sit until the chicken is cool enough to handle. Tear chicken into thin shreds.
- On the serving plate, place the cucumber in the middle, and top it with chicken. Assemble the tomato slices around it. Drizzle it with dressing and serve immediately.