Chicken & Potato over Salad
Ingredients: 2 servings
- 4 oz. baby gold potatoes, sliced into ⅓”
- 1 pkg. green lettuce salad mix
- 4 pieces cherry tomatoes, cut into half
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into quarter
- 6 oz. chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Kewpie Roasted Garlic Onion Dressing
- In a microwave safe bowl, add potato and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and drain any excess water. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, add olive oil and cook chicken until cooked through. Remove from the pan and slice. Set aside.
- In the same pan, wipe any excess oil with a paper towel. Add some olive oil and cook pre-cooked potatoes until lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- Over the serving platter, place leafy greens, tomatoes, egg, chicken, and potatoes. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.