Easter Bunny Salad
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 (10 oz) package of salad greens
- 2 oz swiss block cheese, sliced into 12 sticks
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
- 4 oz smoked salmon slices
- Kewpie Caesar Dressing
Pink gel cake decoration pen
- Shredded carrots and red cabbage (if the packaged salad doesn’t contain these vegetables)
- Place the salad greens on a large serving platter. Arrange the smoked salmon on top of the salad.
- Arrange the hard-boiled eggs around the salad and place cheese sticks above each egg to resemble “bunny ears.”
- Place shredded carrots on each cheese stick. Use the gel pen to create “bunny eyes” and add shredded red cabbage for “whiskers.”
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.