Grilled Chicken and Fresh Strawberry Salad
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 (5oz) package of spring salad mix
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Kewpie Roasted Garlic and Onion Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, heat oil and cook the chicken until it is cooked through. Remove from the pan and slice. Set aside.
- On a serving plate, arrange half of the salad mix. Top with the sliced chicken, red onion, and strawberries. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and repeat the process on a second plate. Serve immediately.