Mushrooms Mayo Sauté
Ingredients: 2 small servings
- 3 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 king trumpet mushrooms
- 1/2 pk (approx 2 oz) Maitake (hen of the woods) mushroom
- 3 asparagus
- 3 slices bacon, sliced into 1/2”
- Cut the king trumpet mushrooms into half lengthwise, then slice vertically. Break the Maitake mushroom into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Break off any tough, white bottoms from the asparagus spears. Discard them. Cut the spears into 2” pieces.
- In a pot, boil water and branch the asparagus. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, add half of the mayonnaise and cook over medium heat. Add all of the mushrooms and cook them for a minute.
- Add the asparagus, bacon and the rest of mayonnaise and cook for another minute. Salt to taste and serve hot.