Napa Cabbage, Bacon and Mushrooms in Sesame Cream Sauce
Ingredients: 2 servings
- 3 leaves Napa cabbage
- ½ pkg. Shimeji mushrooms (beech mushrooms)
- ¼ onion, sliced
- 2 strips turkey bacon, sliced
- ½ c. milk
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Cut cabbage into white and green parts. Slice the green part into ½” wide pieces and the white part into 2” long pieces. Trim away the base of the Shimeji mushrooms and separate the stalks. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add cabbage, Shimeji mushrooms, onion, and bacon. Sprinkle with flour and add milk. Cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave (50% power reduction to be 500 to 600watt) for 6 minutes. Remove from the microwave (caution: the bowl is extremely hot), and mix well. Add dressing and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in the microwave (50% power reduction to be 500 to 600watt) for a minute. Remove from the microwave (caution: the bowl is extremely hot). Mix and serve immediately.