Potato Mayo Gratin
Ingredients: 4 to 6 small servings
- 2/3 cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 lb potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot, boil water and cook the potatoes for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain the potatoes and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Grease a medium-sized casserole dish with olive oil. Place the cooked potatoes and sprinkle garlic on top.
- Spread the mayonnaise on top and bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with rosemary and serve.