Sauteed Salad with Mushrooms and Chicken
Ingredients: 2 servings
- 1 pkg. Shimeji mushrooms (beech mushrooms)
- 1 pkg. Maitake mushrooms (hen of the woods mushrooms)
- 1 medium size potato, peeled and sliced thinly
- ½ stalk broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ red bell pepper, sliced
- 9 oz. chicken thigh
- 5 Tbsp. Kewpie Roasted Garlic Onion Dressing
- Trim the base of Shimeji mushrooms and separate the stalk. Pull Maitake mushrooms into 2” pieces by hand. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, add 3 Tbsp. dressing and chicken. Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through. (caution: the dressing might be splattered) Remove from the pan and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Wipe the frying pan with a paper towel. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing and add potato, broccoli, and all mushrooms. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add cooked chicken. Transfer to the serving plate and drizzle with extra dressing as an option. Serve immediately.