Spicy Ahi Poke
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 6 oz cooked white rice
- 3.5 oz sashimi-grade tuna, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/6 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce, like sriracha
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Chili threads and chili powder (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and hot sauce. Add the tuna and red onion slices. Mix well and set aside.
- In a serving bowl, place the rice, then add the tuna/ mayonnaise mixture on top of the rice.
- Top with green onions and chili threads/powder as an option. Serve immediately.