Steak Salad with Mushrooms
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 5 oz beef rib eye or NY steak
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz king trumpet mushrooms, cut in half lengthwise, then thinly sliced
- 2 oz shimeji mushrooms, roots removed and torn into pieces
- 3 oz spring mix
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Kewpie Roasted Garlic and Onion Dressing
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, heat oil and cook the steak until your desired doneness. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add all the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slice the steak. Place the spring mix, mushrooms, and steak on the serving plate. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.