Ingredients: 1 serving
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/8 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 watermelon radish, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 red and yellow cherry tomatoes (each), cut into half
- 6 oz rib-eye steak
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- In a frying pan, heat oil and cook the steak until your desired doneness. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- On the serving plate, place the spinach, watermelon radish slices, onion slices and tomatoes. Plate the steak. Drizzle the dressing and serve warm.