Teriyaki Chicken and Tamago Sando
Ingredients: 1 serving
- Two ¼”-thick slices of Shokupan (Japanese milk bread)
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 2 Tbsp. Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 4oz. store-bought teriyaki chicken, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- In a small bowl, peel and mash the hard-boiled egg with a fork. Add the mayonnaise and mix well. Set aside.
- Place the Shokupan slices on a cutting board and spread butter on each slice. Lay the lettuce on one slice, top it with the sliced chicken, and then the egg salad. Put the other slice of bread, butter side down, on top of the egg salad. Cut the sandwich in half and serve immediately.