Teriyaki Chicken Roll
Ingredients: 1 roll
- 7 oz cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp sushi vinegar
- 4.5 oz chicken thigh
- For Teriyaki sauce:
– 2 tsp soy sauce
– 1Tbsp mirin (sweet rice wine)
– 2 tsp sake or white wine
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium size avocado, sliced
- 1 sheet sushi nori seaweed
- 1 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- In a frying pan, heat oil and cook the chicken until fully cooked. Add all of the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce and cook it together for another minute.
- In a bowl, mix the rice and vinegar. Cover a sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap. Lay a piece of nori seaweed and spread the rice/vinegar mixture evenly over the seaweed. Flip the entire nori/rice sheet over with the rice side facing down.
- At the bottom of the sheet, place the chicken and avocado across lengthwise. Using your mat as a guide, carefully roll into a tight cylinder.
- Remove the rolling mat. Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over the roll. Cut into 6 to 8 pieces. Drizzle sauce, mayonnaise, and dressing. Serve immediately.