Ingredients: 1 serving
- 8oz store-bought ramen noodles, prepared according to the package directions
- 3oz. store-bought chashu pork slices or rotisserie chicken slices
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1oz. bean sprouts
- 1oz. spinach
- ½ soft-boiled egg
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 3oz. Kewpie Deep-Roasted Sesame Dressing
- grated garlic, chili paste
- green onion slices, optional
- In a small pot, boil water and cook the bean sprouts for a minute. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In another small pot, boil water and blanch the spinach. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Toss the cooked noodles with sesame oil in a serving bowl. Assemble the salad by layering the vegetables, egg, and chashu over the noodles. Serve with the dressing, topped with optional green onions, garlic, and chili paste.