Tuna Mayo Sushi Sandwich
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 4 oz cooked white rice
- 1 Tbsp sushi vinegar
- 2 leaves of green leaf lettuce
- 1/8 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 oz seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 sheet sushi nori seaweed
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp canned tuna
- In a small bowl, mix 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise with the tuna. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the rice and vinegar. Place half of the rice mixture on the plate and shape it into a 2.5” X 2.5” square. Repeat the procedure and set aside.
- On the large plate, lay down a sheet of plastic wrap and put nori seaweed with the corner facing up. Add one of the rice squares on the seaweed. Top with the lettuce, yellow bell pepper, mayonnaise, cucumber, and mayonnaise/tuna mixture. Place another rice square on top. Gently hold the nori seaweed by bringing the left and right corners towards the center. Once wrapped around, hold it tightly with the plastic wrap. Let it sit for a couple of minutes. Cut in half and remove the plastic wrap. Serve immediately.