Vegan Poke Bowl with Yuzu Kosho or Spicy Mayo
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 oz deep-fried tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 oz store-bought sushi sauce
- 1 oz avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 oz cucumber, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 oz shelled edamame, prepared as per package instructions
- 1/2 oz shredded red cabbage
- 8 oz cooked white or brown rice
- In two small bowls, mix together ingredients for the Yuzu Kosho Mayo and Spicy Mayo, respectively. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, marinate the deep-fried tofu with sushi sauce for 5 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add the cooked rice and top with marinated tofu, avocado, cucumber, edamame, and shredded red cabbage.
- Serve the poke bowl with the prepared Yuzu Kosho Mayo and Spicy Mayo on the side. Enjoy immediately.