Asian Noodle Salad Cups
Ingredients: serves 4 appetizer portions
- 1.5 oz rice vermicelli, prepared according to the package direction
- a gem of lettuce
- 1 carrot, jullienned
- ¼ red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small persian cucumber, chopped
- ⅓ c. store-bought crispy onion
- ½ c. Kewpie Yuzu & Kosho Dressing
- Wash a gen of lettuce and separate the leaves. Keep 8 to 10 leaves.
- In a bowl, mix rice vermicelli and 3 Tbsp. dressing. Set aside.
- Over lettuce, 1 to 2 spoonfuls of rice vermicelli mixture. Add red and yellow bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, and crispy onion. Repeat the procedure. Drizzle the dressing evenly before serving.