Beef with Sesame Coconut Sauce
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 6 oz beef rib-eye or NY steak
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 tsp coconut milk
- leafy greens for garnish
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat the frying pan with oil and cook the beef until your desired doneness. Remove the beef from the heat and let it rest for a minute.
- In a bowl, add red wine, water, dressing and coconut milk. Stir well.
- Slice the beef and transfer it to the serving plate. Drizzle it with the sauce and garnish with leafy greens. Serve immediately.