Ingredients: 4 servings
- 1.5 lb sashimi-grade salmon
- 1/2 cup white wine for marinade
- for dry rub:
1/3 cup salt
2 tbsp sugar
- 4 pieces broccolini, steamed
- 1 cup lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 3/4 cup Kewpie Roasted Garlic Onion Dressing
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the dry rub. Coat salmon and wrap with plastic wrap. Keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of white wine off to the small bowl. Add the raisins and let it sit until the raisins are hydrated.
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and take the plastic wrap off.
Place the salmon in a bowl and pour the white wine over it. Once the salt coating comes off, transfer it to a plate. Remove any excess liquid and set it aside. (Keep it in the refrigerator if necessary)
- In a bowl, mix all of the vegetables and raisins. Slice the salmon and add it to the vegetable mixture. Toss it with the dressing and transfer everything to the serving platter. Serve immediately.