Easy Mayo Over-bake with Broccoli, Potato, and Egg
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 potatoes, cut into 8 pieces each
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into quarters
- 4 Tbsp. Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Vegetable oil, for greasing the pan
- Preheat your toaster oven.
- Grease a small casserole dish (e.g., 7” x 6” x 3”) with vegetable oil.
- Place the potato pieces in a microwave-safe dish. Cover them loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes. Be cautious when removing, as the dish might be extremely hot. Set aside.
- In the greased casserole dish, assemble the microwaved potatoes, broccoli florets, and quartered hard-boiled egg.
- Season the ingredients with salt and pepper, then drizzle with mayonnaise.
- Cook the mixture in the toaster oven on high for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.