Ingredients: 24 pieces
- 24 pieces gyoza wrappers
- 5.5 oz ground pork
- 4 oz cabbage, chopped
- 1/2” ginger, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/8 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Leafy greens for garnish
- In a bowl, add the cabbage and 1 tsp of salt. Mix and let it sit for 10 minutes. Remove all excess liquid from the cabbage and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the pork, cabbage, ginger, garlic and the rest of the salt. Season it with pepper. Mix well until mixture gets sticky.
- How to wrap:
– Take a piece of wrapper onto your palm and place 1/24 of the pork/vegetable mixture on the top of the wrapper.
– Wet the edges of the wrapper with your fingertips, and fold in half over the filling by making pleats on one side.
– Seal it close. Repeat the procedure to make 24 pieces.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and place all the gyoza pieces. Add about ⅔ cup of water to about half the height of the gyozas. Cover with a lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the lid and cook until gyoza gets golden brown on the bottom.
- Place leafy greens and onions on the side of the serving plate and transfer the gyozas. Serve with dressing.