Lamb Chops with Sesame Cumin Sauce
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 9 oz (approx 3 chops) lamb chops
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 Japanese eggplant, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/3 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- cumin powder, a pinch
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, heat the oil and cook the lamb chops for 4 minutes. Flip and add vegetables to the pan. Cook for another 4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing, cumin and rosemary. Transfer the lamb chops and vegetables to the serving plate and drizzle the dressing mixture. Serve hot.