Ingredients: 1 serving
- 7 oz chicken thigh
- salt & pepper
- 2/3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 red and yellow bell peppers (each), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 medium potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 stem of fresh rosemary (optional)
- 2/3 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2/3 Tbsp marmalade
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and marmalade. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. On a small roasting pan, place the chicken and vegetables. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of the chicken, then drizzle olive oil over the vegetables.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Serve hot.