Salmon Poke Bowl
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 6 oz cooked white rice
- 1.5 oz sashimi-grade salmon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 oz store-bought seaweed salad
- 1 oz seedless cucumber, chopped
- 2 yellow cherry tomatoes, chopped
1/8 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Lemon slices for garnish
- In a serving bowl, place the rice.
- Top it with salmon, seaweed salad, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onions. Drizzle the dressing and garnish with lemon. Serve immediately.