Ingredients: 1 pop
- 1/2 sheet sushi nori seaweed
- 2 oz cooked white rice
- 1/2 Tbsp sushi vinegar
- 1 leaf of green leaf lettuce
- 1/8 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/8 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 stick imitation crab
- 1 oz red cabbage, shredded
- 2 tsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, mix the rice and vinegar. Set aside.
- Over a piece of parchment paper (letter-sized), lay a piece of nori seaweed.
Spread the rice/vinegar mixture evenly over the seaweed.
- At the center, place the lettuce, red and yellow bell pepper slices, crab stick, mayonnaise, and red cabbage.
- Lift the parchment paper and pick up the edge of nori seaweed. Carefully roll into a tight cylinder. Wrap with parchment paper. Cut into half and serve immediately.