Sushi Pop-Tuna Mayo
Ingredients: 1 pop
- 1/2 sheet sushi nori seaweed
- 2 oz cooked white rice
- 1/2 Tbsp. sushi vinegar
- For tuna mayo:
– 1 Tbsp. Kewpie Mayonnaise
– 1 Tbsp. canned tuna
- 1 leaf of green leaf lettuce
- 1 oz seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/8 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/8 yellow bel pepper, sliced
- 1 oz red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, mix the rice and vinegar. Set aside.
- For the tuna mayo, mix the mayonnaise and tuna in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Over a piece of parchment paper (letter-sized), lay a piece of nori seaweed.
Spread the rice/vinegar mixture evenly over seaweed.
- At the center, place the lettuce, cucumber, red and yellow bell pepper, tuna mayo, mayonnaise, and red cabbage.
- Lift the parchment paper and pick up the edge of nori seaweed. Carefully roll into a tight cylinder. Wrap with parchment paper. Cut into half and serve immediately.