Tonkatsu (pork cutlet)
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 7 oz pork shoulder or loin
- salt and pepper
- 2/3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg or water
- 1 Tbsp panko
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
- oil for frying
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. First coat the meat with flour. Then soak it in the beaten egg or water. Lastly, cover it with panko.
- In a frying pan, heat an inch of oil. Once the temperature reaches 355° Fahrenheit, cook the pork for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and transfer it to the serving plate.
Drizzle it with dressing and serve with shredded cabbage as an option.